It is only good practice within a company that they invest in their personnel. The provision of a structured continual professional development programme that will keep them up to date with commercial matters should form a central part of this. Regular training will avoid fatal errors and ensure proper management of risks.
Elemental can offer tailored seminars and workshops to address any construction contractual issue that your company may consider appropriate. Examples of training topics would include:
- Knowing your contract;
- Key provisions of the Standard Forms – including NEC, JCT, Public Works Contracts or bespoke terms;
- Payment provisions of the Act;
- Understanding Adjudication;
- Presenting Time and Money Claims;
- Practical Completion and dealing with defects.
- Contact us to discuss your training needs.